Wednesday, March 18, 2009

freshhstart

'Cause life is like a slide show
All the places I go
And all the things that I know
Through all the highs and low
'Cause life is like a slide show
And all things that I've seen
And all the things that I've dreamed
You can't take away from me
'Cause life is like a slide show"

These lyrics have been on my mind all day!

While I was sitting in the car today, it hit me.
ideally.i believe the experiences we encounter
shape who we are. although i'm
struggling to find my place,
and trying to find my "purpose", i think
everyday i'm getting closer. from counting my blessings
everyday to remembering each experience for what
it is, i believe i'm one step closer each and everyday.
This new perception that i've developed, i hope
i can contain.

i'm going to leave with this quote because
i can relate to it. sometimes bumps really
distract me from where i want to go,
but i don't think its a bad thing. sometimes it might
just take that extra bump to show you how important
your destination is.

"It is never too late to be what we might have been"




No comments: