Friday, March 27, 2009

Is it ever too late?


"Better late than never, its never too late", these are the words that have
been running through my head. I think I've failed to realize how important
somethings are sometimes. I've failed to realize how important that one person
or that one thing can mean to me. It seems like I have to loose that
"someone" or that "something" to finally realize what how important it was to me
But then again, we have to fall in order to pick ourselves back up.
We have to say good-bye to those we love so we know how much they meant to us.
If we didn't have to say good-bye, then I don't think we would understand how
important that someone or something is. It's interesting how so many different
perspectives appear after something drastic happens. The question I can't seem
to answer is "What's stopping me?"


Oh well, it is getting late. Hopefully,today will be a good day.
Spring break has definitely been meeting its expectations even
though it is almost over.

p.s.

Happy Birthday Ellison


No comments: