Monday, March 30, 2009

Signs

Sometimes, throughout the day, I feel as if
the littlest things are suppose to mean something
I feel as if i ran, saw, or heard it for a reason. Sometimes
it may be because I just overthink things one too many times
but sometimes i actually think it was meant to be there.
The funny thing is when you tell a friend that you think it
was a "sign", they kind of look at you & just say "ok."

Have you ever watched a movie & felt that a particular
scene was meant just for you? Or have you ever
heard a song and thought that it was meant for you because
you can relate to it like no one else can? Recently, I've felt
that way. It seems like every movie I watch, every song
I listen to, or even when I read something, it feels like
theres suppose to be a sign. Its kind of difficult to explain,
maybe I'm the only person that sees things this way. I guess
seeing is not knowing.


I would like to share this quote from Bruce Almighty with you;

"Parting your soup is not a miracle Bruce, it's a magic trick.A single
mom who's working two jobs, and still finds time to take
her son to soccer practice, that's a miracle. A teenager who says
"no" to drugs and "yes"to an education, that's a miracle.
People want me to do everything for them.
What they don't realize is they have the power.
You want to see a miracle, son? Be the miracle."

Quotes like these seem get me.

edit: Day 1: Spring Quarter :]

Classes seem fun. This quarter should be interesting.

2 comments:

Pauline ! said...

i know watchu mean, vince ! (:
i love it when songs match my life haha <3

rosebelle said...

you made me cry vincey! :(
&i was watching bruce almight last night, this morning too !!! ((((: